Celebrating 123 Years of Service
to Children and Community
Since 1889, our Catholic school has served the spiritual, academic, and social needs of children.
For 99 years of our history, we were guided by the Sisters of Charity, Greensburg, under the vision and philosophy of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
We continue to serve the children of our community in a Christ-centered environment.
Our current staff members remain committed to teach by word and example to all enrolled in our school.
We take pride in "Knowing Our Children By Name" and are proud to reflect the message of Jesus Christ, The Master Teacher.